1 STEP COLOUR CLICK TO CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL MANUAL
Different from any other oxidation hair bleach, 1 STEP COLOUR features unique characteristics.
This creative product, which can be used as a scalp bleach or for bleaching sections of hair, is a cream bleach that ensures lift and tone at the same time.
Mixed with the chosen strength of cream developer (hydrogen peroxide), Once 1 STEP COLOUR is mixed, it will begin to break down natural pigments (melanin) or chemical pigments (polymers) from the hair.
The resulting emulsion is alkaline (in the range of Ph10), and ensures, on average, seven levels of lift. At the same time, new oxidation-resistant pigments penetrate into the hair strands.
Remarkable inward and outward molecular movement has a threefold action:
- Removal - Removal of residual pigments.
- Lifting - Melanin disintegration.
- Toning - Depositing new oxidation-resistant pigments.
These factors may result in colour variation due to:
- The existing residual pigment in the hair combined with the new added pigments (for example, yellow and blue equals green).
- The 1 STEP COLOUR is a progressive colour (This means with longer processing time will result in higher levels of lift & intense tone).
- Temperature during application.
- Hair structure and texture.
- Mixing ratio with the different strengths of developer (hydrogen peroxide)
Mixing 1 STEP Lightner Cream (Bleach) (1:2) Example
- Double amounts of 1 STEP Lightner Cream to Cream Developer (Hydrogen Peroxide) of chosen strength (ratio 1:2).
Mixing 1 STEP COLOUR (Bleach + Pigment) (1:1) Example
- Equal of 1 STEP Colour to Cream Developer (Hydrogen Peroxide) of chosen strength (ratio 1:1).
Application 1 STEP COLOUR
- Apply the product fully from the roots to the ends ensuring full saturation. Wait until the desired lift is achieved then proceed to rinse thoroughly.