1 STEP COLOUR CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL MANUAL
Different from any other oxidation hair dyes, 1STEP COLOUR features unique characteristics.
This creative product, which can be used as an all-over colour, or for dying sections of hair, is a cream that ensures lift and colour at the same time.
Mixed with the correct volume of cream developer, 1STEP COLOUR removes natural pigments (melanin) or chemical pigments (polymers) from the hair.
The resulting emulsion is alkaline (in the range of Ph10), and ensures, on average, seven levels of lift. At the same time, new oxidation-resistant pigments penetrate into the hair strands (with four to six levels).
Remarkable inward and outward molecular movement has a threefold action:
- Lifting - Melanin depigmentation.
- Colouring - Hair colouring with new oxidation-resistant pigments.
- Removal - Removal of residual pigments
These actions may results in colour variation due to:
- The existing residual pigment in the hair combined with the new added pigments (for example, yellow and blue equals green).
- The 1STEP COLOUR is a progressive colour (for example, longer processing time will result in different shades).
- Temperature during application.
- Hair structure and texture.
- Mixing ration with the different types of developer (10-20-30-40 vol).
Mixing 1STEP COLOUR Series (1:1) Example
- 1 part of 1STEP COLOUR 1: 45g +1 part of Cream Developer 1: 45g 3% (10vol) or 6% (20vol) or 9% (30vol) or 12% (40vol)
Application 1STEP COLOUR
- Apply the product from the lengths to the ends. Wait until the desired lift is reached.